The college ministry of Redeemer Community Church exists help students love & follow Jesus, walk together in Christ-centered community, and humbly and boldly live out the gospel before the world.
How to Get Connected
- Our College Gatherings will start back on Monday, September 17th. We’ll have a free dinner at 6 PM & our service will begin at 7! From there, we’ll be meeting every other Monday night this Fall.
- This Fall, we’ll be offering a College Hour on Sundays from 1030-1130 AM at the church, starting on Sunday, September 16th, where we’ll be walking through a lot of the “how to’s” of the Christian faith: “How to Study the Bible,” “How to Deal with Sin,” “How to Share Your Faith,” and more.
- If you are currently in a small group, those will start back as soon as you & your small group leader are ready.
- If you are not currently in a small group, but interested in joining one, our new groups will start in October. Our college small groups are led by members at our church and meet weekly during the school year. Email email@example.com for more information.
Follow us on Instagram: @rccbirminghamcollege
We’re here to serve you guys, so let us know how we can help!
College Gathering Schedule for Spring 2018
- September 17
- October 1
- October 15
- October 29
- November 12
- November 26
Mark Your Calendars!
- October 22: Citywide College Worship at Church of the Advent
- October 29: Birmingham Gospel Outreach